Tuesday 14 June 2011

SNAKES ON A T-SHIRT

Hey ho woah wait holy hiatus! Let's jump right back into the action, shall we? THE SERPENTS OF ROCK COMMAND IT.

Featuring; exactly ONE snake.



Serious Sheep.



AND LION AND WYVERN BATTLE TO THE DEATH DEATH DEATH!!!



Despite the fact that the powers that be (Topshop) decided that for some reason a print such as this would be suitable for placing on a CROPPED t-shirt, thus rendering it pretty much unwearable 99% of the year, I still, as always, was seduced by the power of other people not knowing what the hell a serpent was and so forked out the cashish. Maybe they were trying to


(THE ZOOLOGY SYSTEM AW YEAH) but to be fair, irreverence is all part of what makes this t-shirt so cool in my book (of t-shirts.)

Design-wise and awesome points factored in this is still one of my favourite t-shirts, but because of the wearability issues I'm going to have to give it 8/10 on a scale I've just made up. Yeah, I'm about as scientific as the designers (SHEEP ARE SNAKES LIONS ARE SNAKES SNAKES ARE SNAAAAAKES)

We are the


and we bid thee farewell.

No comments:

Post a Comment