Saturday 21 May 2011

Breaking News!!!

Okay, not quite, but I did a little digging and my so-called absolutely random as all get out NIGHT LIONS t-shirt as featured HERE is manufactured by a brand called Magick Outlaw, who seem to have the right idea when it comes to t-shirt ideas, in that they are COOL AS A COOL CUCUMBER. Check out their Etsy page!

I also stumbled upon this Japanese site where their Crystal Forest t-shirt has ENRAPTURED ME (on this, they day of the rapture, as I type there are four minutes left until the world ends!!!!!!!) Anyway, my Night Lions t-shirt is on that site, sold out, natch, and according to my conversion skills costs about £30?!?! Mine was £4, and for charity to boot! If the world does end in four minutes (three, now, actually) then I can rest easy knowing I did my part.

No comments:

Post a Comment