Wednesday 18 May 2011

IN SPACE, NO-ONE CAN HEAR YOU PURR

Extra! Extra! Read all about it! Third Space-Cat t-shirt discovered amongst wardrobe detritus! I exchanged monetary notes for this cloth edifice in ye olde London-towne many moons ago, which makes it sound all exotic, like, but I must bring it back down to earth slightly and add that I got it in Urban Outfitters. SHRUG.



The V-neck borders on indecency! Can I get a hell yeah? Check out the nebulaeic (it's a word) colours and retro-stylee print, I love this t-shirt so much I completely forgot all about it for like a year, hooray!




The eyes penetrate. The stars infiltrate. What lies within? What are the answers? Is that Whiskas?




There's even a pentagram-sorta-thing going on there. Which I approve of, naturally. It is, in my opinion, FAR OUT.

In other news, the plan to have this as a weekly blog has fallen by the wayside almost immediately after stating so, due to the fact I am a lazy, lazy person. Sorry about that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment