Wednesday 27 April 2011

COWABUNGA!

As seen on such auspicious occasions as 'last Saturday night', may I present one of my favourite t-shirts ever:


I RECLAIM THE SLEEVELESS TEE FROM THE REALMS OF MENSWEAR!!! Not for me are the paltry cut-off offerings which are the standard fare in ladies' rock fashion, these babies (or 'arm-holes') go all the way to the bottom of my ribs! AND WHO DOESN'T LOVE RIBS!?!



I love this t-shirt. It's faded and worn out but the cow skull is only made more awesome by it's ghostliness, an apparition staring out from the murky nether-kingdoms of washed-out cotton. All you can make out form a distance is the metallic sheen of the horns.



The urge to learn archery and cattle-rustlin' and to dance around a totem pole of some sort almost overcomes me whenever I wear this, So far, I have mastered it.


So far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment